Fashion Education Program Application
Back to Fashion Education Program
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must come from the NYC area. (Exceptions can be made for parts of NJ)
- The applicant must have financial need.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 15 to 20 and currently enrolled in school.*
- (We will consider applications from College graduates or people who are considering a career change to fashion. Based on interest we are considering offering more in depth seminars.)
- The applicant must demonstrate an interest in the fashion field
- Once accepted, students must attend the entire seven week seminar program to earn a Certificate of Completion.
The seminars are scheduled to reflect the traditional academic calendar. We offer a fall and spring session.
- The spring 2015 application is now available online for completion by February 13. The seminars are expected to begin with Saturday March, 7th. They will run on consecutive Saturdays and end on April 17, 2015.
- Applicants must complete the online application completely to be evaluated by the Fashion Education Department.
- All applicant will be contacted by e-mail as to their acceptance status. We will schedule a telephone interview with final candidates.
Students Apply Here